Grecian Delight | Kronos Foods (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.KronosFoodsCorp.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We want you to know that we respect your privacy and we protect your information in the following ways:
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as described below and as permitted by law.
- We implement appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect all personal information you provide to us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. In the last twelve (12) months this included the following information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, account name or any other identifier (alias or unique personal or online identifier) by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information” or “Identifiers”);
- About your internet connection, an internet protocol (IP) address, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details (including browsing history, search history, and information regarding interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement) (“Internet/Network Activity”).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our websites;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- comply with requests by persons, organizations, or regulatory and law enforcement as permitted or required by law.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the appropriate box on the form. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by unsubscribing to further email communicaitons.
- Access to Specific Information & Data Portability. If you would like to request information about our collection and use of your personal information, you may contact us. Once we have verified your request, we will send you information regard the past twelve (12) months from the date of receipt of the request. We will disclose the following information:
- Categories of personal information and sources we collected about you; our business purpose for collecting that personal information; categories of third parties we shared that personal information with; what personal information was collected; the disclosures for a business purpose and identifying the categories of information the recipient received.
- Deletion Rights. If you would like to request the Company to delete the personal information we collect about you, you may contact us. Once we have verified your request, we will delete your personal information, unless an exception applies. The exceptions are as follows:
- To complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- To debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- To exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- To comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (if applicable)
- To engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
We will also instruct any service providers to delete any information that is required under this consumer right.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Kronos Foods Corp. One Kronos Drive, Glendale Heights, IL 60139.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at via email at email@example.com or write us at: Grecian Delight | Kronos Foods, One Kronos Drive, Glendale Heights, IL 60139.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights within this policy. Unless permitted by applicable law or statute we will not: deny you goods or services; charge different prices for goods or services or suggest you may receive a different price or rate; provide a different level of quality or service or suggest you may receive a different level of quality or service.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Grecian Delight | Kronos Foods, One Kronos Drive, Glendale Heights, IL 60139.
For verifiable consumer requests, only the individual, or someone legally authorized to act on the individual’s behalf, may make a request if it is related to personal information. Requests may also be able to be made on behalf of minor child. Requests for access may only be made twice within a twelve-month time period. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt.
If making a verifiable consumer request, you must include the following information in order for us to properly assist you: i) sufficient information that allows us to verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information; and ii) sufficient detail of your request. If we cannot verify your identity, we will not be able to respond to your request.
We attempt to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If we are not able to comply with the request, we will also provide a response with an explanation.
Last modified: 03/03/2021