• 2 garlic cloves garlic, peeled
• ¼ teaspoon fine grain salt
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 tablespoons GDF harissa sauce
• ½ lb. / 225 gr gluten-free spaghetti or any other pasta
• 4 cups baby spinach, washed and roughly chopped
• ½ cup oil-cured black olives, pitted and halved
• 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
• Zest of 1 lemon
Bring a big pot of salted water to a boil. In the meantime, place the garlic cloves on a cutting board. Crush with the flat side of a knife. Now crush and chop, until you have a garlic paste. Transfer garlic paste to a small bowl, add harissa paste, and olive oil.
Generously salt the boiling water, add the pasta, and cook per package instructions. Just before the pasta is done add the spinach to the pasta water, count to the count of 10, drain and set aside.
Heat the harissa sauce in the pot, add spaghetti and spinach, black olives, pine nuts, and lemon zest. Add a little pasta water to help make the sauce Stir over the heat for a minute or so, then turn everything out onto a platter and serve!