• 2 lbs. Plant Based Grinds
• 1 package (24 ounces) prepared gourmet pizza crusts (2 crusts)
• 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
• 2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place two pizza crusts on baking sheets or pizza pans. Spread pizza sauce over crusts.
3. Top each with 1 cup cheese. Pinch plant based grinds into 1-inch pieces and arrange on pizzas.
4. Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and reaches 160°F and the cheese is melted.