• 1 cup chiffonade green leaf lettuce
• 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
• 1 red onion, sliced thin
• 1 tbsp. Feisty Feta Spread
• Handful of pickle slices
• 2 (1/4 lb.) Plant Based Burger patties
• Salt and pepper
• 1 Brioche bun
• 2 tablespoons butter melted or your favorite vegan spread
1. Heat up a griddle pan, brush the brioche bun with melted butter and place down into the griddle pan and toast the bun until golden brown. Remove the bun and keep warm.
2. Wipe the pan clean and add oil to the pan, place the seasoned patties in the pan and cook on both sides for 3 minutes each side.
3. Spoon feisty feta spread on the top of the bun. Add lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles. Place patties on top, serve.