• 1 lb. Plant Based Grinds
• 1 ½ tbsp. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
• 1 tsp Chopped garlic
• 1 tbsp. Chopped onion
• 2 tsp. Chopped basil
• 2 tsp. Chopped parsley
• 2 ½ tbsp. Shredded Parmesan/Romano Cheese
• 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
• 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
• Pinch of black pepper
• Pinch of Kosher salt
1. In a large bowl, add plant based grinds, seasoned bread crumb, parsley, basil, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and parmesan/romano cheese.
2. Mix thoroughly and roll into golf-sized balls ~ 2 oz. each. Set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the meatballs and cook until brown on all sides.
5. When the meatballs have developed a nice crust, remove them from the skillet.
6. Clean the skillet to put it back on the stovetop over medium heat.
7. Pour in favorite marinara into the skillet.
8. Bring sauce to simmer then add the meatballs back to the skillet.
9. Cover the skillet with a lid and simmer meatballs for up to an hour
10. Take your favorite Hoagie Roll or Sub Roll and spoon in 3 meatballs with sauce and top with a sprinkle of cheese and serve.